JOHN FAULDS HELLINGLY 10K Race Information|
To be Held Sunday 9th of September 2018
Start time: 9:30Am ***Please take note of change to start time from previous years***
34th year of the race
The Following Information is Provisional
A Sussex Road Race
Entry Fee: £10.00 (UKA affiliated) £12.00 (unaffiliated) Runners must have attained 17 years on race day.
Entries Secretary, 57 Heron Ridge, Polegate. East Sussex. BN26 5BJ.
Closing Date: Postal Entries 4th September 2017 Online Entries 8th September. Early application advised.
Late entries: If race limit of 300 is not reached by closing date, entries will only be accepted up to 9am
on the race day and will be eligible for prizes. Fee £15.00.
First claim athletic club vest must be worn.
All Entries: Please collect numbers on race day.
Open Race First 3 men - First 3 ladies - 1st male team (4 to score) - 1st ladies team (4 to score).
Prize List: First Man and Lady in each age category Senior, V35 (Ladies Only) V40 V45 V50 V55 V60 V65 V70 V75 V80
Momento/Results: Medals awarded to all finishers and full results will be available.
- VENUE AND RACE HQ. Hellingly Village Hall, North St, Hellingly, East Sussex.
2 Miles North of Hailsham Town Centre at the junction of the
A267 and B2104 (Please refer to the map). BN27 4DS
- PARKING Parking is available in the designated field adjacent to the
hall. No road parking , follow signs / directions from Marshalls.
- FACILITIES Toilets are available at the hall.
Refreshments and Massage available at HQ.
REGRET NO CHANGING FACILITIES.
- FIRST AID First Aid will be at Start/Finish area, and at marshall
points around the course.
- START / FINISH Start in Station Road is 800m walk or jog from the hall.
The off road finish is 45m in the field adjacent to the car park.
- DRINKS A water station will be at approximately 5K in Cinderford Lane.
- COURSE DETAILS Accurately measured and described as undulating.
UK athletics permit obtained. Map enclosed.
- MARSHALLS/ROAD MARKERS Marshalls, caution notices and kilometre markers will be sited on
the course. PLEASE OBEY INSTRUCTIONS.
- PERSONAL SAFETY All roads will remain open during the race, but traffic should be light.
- GENERAL SAFETY For your own safety please exercise care at all times. Under New Guidelines from UKA the wearing of headphones/earbuds is NOT advised.
- SUSSEX GRAND PRIX SCORING Runners not wearing their club affiliated colours will not score points
- RACE NUMBERS Please affix running number on the front of your clothing, and ensure that the reverse of your number is filled in according to Health and Safety requirements.
- MOMENTOS All finishers will receive a finishing medal.
- PRIZES /RESULTS Prize List details available in the race HQ where the presentation
will be held following collation of the results. Please be patient.
A box with envelopes will be in race HQ. Please address an
envelope and put £1 inside for results to be posted to you ASAP